Cover for those responsible for aviation premises and housing third-party aircraft, maintaining third-party aircraft or manufacturing aviation products.
Premises, hangar keepers and products are covered under the following categories: Premises liability – covers your liability to other people and their property while they are visiting your premises. Hangar keeper’s liability – covers your liability for other people’s aircraft while in your care, custody and control, whether for hangarage or maintenance. Product liability – covers your liability for goods and services that you have provided after they have left your care, custody and control.
- Airfield owners and operators insurance
- Aviation employers liability
- Aviation Hull War Risks
- Aviation loss of licence
- Aviation loss of training
- Aviation personal accident insurance
- Aviation premises and product liability
- Aviation products liability
- Aviation traders insurance
- Fixed Wing
- Hull and Liability
- Rotor Wing
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)/Drones