Besso’s International Reinsurance arm was established in 2011, and has grown strongly to become a substantial and integral part of Besso’s International strategy. We are an experienced team of specialists, working closely with our colleagues in the International Division.
We work with all aspects of Reinsurance placements, including pro-rata and excess loss Treaty, Facultative, and non-conventional Risk Transfer solutions. We design and place bespoke complex programmes and start-up arrangements, and are competent in handling diverse niche, non-standard risks and challenging placements.
We are active in all classes, short and long tail, and our Clients are professional and practiced Carriers, Underwriters and Buyers. Our expertise is in offering innovative solutions, and we readily access Reinsurance and Direct Insurance Markets in London, Europe and Worldwide.
Our focus is always on building long term partnerships with our clients and markets.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Antiques and fine art dealers
- Besso Golf
- Commercial and industrial property
- Contingency Insurance
- Engineering inspection and insurance
- Errors and omissions
- Fine art collections
- Fine Art Framing
- General Cargo
- Goods in transit
- Group Programmes
- Group travel and personal accident
- High net worth household
- High value motor
- International Jewellers’ Block
- International Kidnap and ransom
- International Professional indemnity
- Motor fleet insurance
- Museums and exhibitions
- Personal accident
- Precious metals
- Public officials
- Public products and environmental liability
- Restorers and conservators
- Term and group life
- The Leisure & Hospitality
- Travel and expatriate