The Leisure and Hospitality
With our experience, technical expertise, risk management and insurance market partners Besso have been successfully providing the insurance solutions for our clients across the many varied businesses within the leisure and hospitality industry, including:
- Conferencing venues.
- Boutique hotels.
- Resorts and spas.
- Multi-site portfolios.
- Country House Hotels (including listed buildings).
We bring exclusive insurance programs to our clients with specifically designed policy extensions to address the individual business and not an ‘off the shelf’ package policy.
- Bespoke insurance solutions
- Tailored cover and competitive premiums through our experience in developing and managing bespoke schemes and facilities.
- We have selected insurance partners that are experienced in the leisure and hospitality sector and understand that cover needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
- No upper limits on sums insured.
Flexible and collaborative approach
- We work with our clients to understand their needs ensuring they receive appropriate insurance cover tailored to them.
- We ensure the right service model is in place to meet the client's needs supporting them through the insurance process and in the event of a claim, should the unforeseen happen.
- Our support goes beyond arranging your insurance cover – we are here to help throughout the lifetime of your policy.
To get a free no obligation quotation on any of the above products please call us on +44(0)20 7 265 3423, or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Antiques and fine art dealers
- Besso Golf
- Besso International Re
- Commercial and industrial property
- Contingency Insurance
- Engineering inspection and insurance
- Errors and omissions
- Fine art collections
- Fine Art Framing
- General Cargo
- Goods in transit
- Group Programmes
- Group travel and personal accident
- High net worth household
- High value motor
- International Jewellers’ Block
- International Kidnap and ransom
- International Professional indemnity
- Motor fleet insurance
- Museums and exhibitions
- Personal accident
- Precious metals
- Public officials
- Public products and environmental liability
- Restorers and conservators
- Term and group life
- Travel and expatriate