Provides coverage to the Insured for claims brought by employees and non-employees (third parties) alleging discrimination, harassment and other employment related liability, including Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) complaints.
The single biggest litigation threat for US companies is from their employees.
This policy provides protection against threat, by providing defence and in the event of a settlement or judgement, an indemnity payment.
Our carriers provide broad Coverage and policies are available in all States and includes:
- Full Prior Acts
- Third Party Coverage
- Punitive Damages Coverage (most favourable venue basis)
- Immigration Reform Control Act (IRCA) is also included for most classes on a sub-limited basis.
- Wage and Hour (w&h) coverage can be offered on a sub-limited basis subject to additional questionnaire.
All classes will be considered, but we have had particular success with the following:
- Hospitality - including restaurants and hotels
- Law firms
- Staffing - including temporary staffing and Professional Employer Organisations (PEO)
Our carriers also offer comprehensive risk management within the policies, including access to Hotlines and on-line training.